Wednesday, May 25, 2016

No Time Today -sorry!

Dear Family and Friends,

I have zero time today, so you get like 5 sentences. 
I am doing well. I have a new companion and she is the cutest thing ever. Her name is Sister Soem (pronounced Sum). She is 19 years old, just like me, and she knows SO much English. She is an incredible teacher. This transfer will be good with her. 
Our area is really slow; only 1 progressing investigator and 2 others that can't ever meet us... so that's rough but it’s okay. We are asking for member referrals and trying to contact in order to find those that the Lord has prepared. We had Stake Conference this week, which was weird because in South Stake there is an international branch, so half of the conference was in English. I liked it. (:  We didn't have any investigators or less actives go, so that was a huge bummer.... Oh well, church comes around every week. They've got another chance!!! 
That's all for today. Love you all!!!! 
Love, 
Sister Loftus
Double D
I have more pictures but will send them next week. This is Sister Soem. Don’t mind that fact that I look bald.  It had rained for 6 hours straight so we were soaked. Isn’t she the cutest?? 


No comments:

Post a Comment