Monday, May 9, 2016

Mothers!!!!

Dear Family and Friends,

This email is going to be super short because I just Skyped with my family, but I’m still giving you guys an update on what's going on. 

We had three LA's (less actives) come to church this week, Bong Nim, Bong Moam, and Bong Sokhaa, super cool. As Sister Leng has started saying "success!!!!" she is the cutest thing and when we aren't companions anymore I think I’m going to die... 

This week we got a new investigator, Vina. She came from English class and she is AWESOME!!!!! Our lesson with her was super powerful. We haven't had an investigator lesson in FOREVER. I forgot how good it was to declare glad tidings. I love the message of the Restoration so much. She seemed to understand it all and didn't really have any questions, so that was good. She prayed for the first time which is a huge indicator that she is liking our message because usually investigators say no that they don't know how to yet... but she just started doing it and it was so good. We had a member help and after the lesson she turned to me and told me that I was pukae (really really good at Khmer) and that she felt the spirit so strongly. I felt super good about myself. 

Mother’s Day was good. They gave a rose to all the mom's and it was the cutest thing. Everyone was bawling -the bishop, all the deacons, teachers, and priests. It was really emotional. All I wanted to do was give my mom a rose and tell her thank you. So, this will have to do THANK YOU MOM!!!! And for all the other mom's in my life. THANK YOU!!!! You guys are the greatest and I wouldn't be on this mission without you. 

That's all I got for today. Love you guys so much!!!!

love, 
Sister Loftus
Double D



Family Home Evening



Power Outage for 2 HOURS-thought we were going to die!


Sister Leng, Srey Roat, and Sister Loftus.  I love them.




Sister Loftus Skyping on Mother's Day





No comments:

Post a Comment